This heirloom stocking kit was dreamt up to bring you something colourful to make and keep and as a project that uses this very basic quilting technique. It's such a lovely technique, and very simple to pick up but gives such a tactile, cosy finish to your piece.
The quilting technique itself is very relaxing, and mindful and you'll learn how to use ladder stitch to add the binding around the edge of the stocking. The instructions included have step by step illustrations to take you through the project so you feel confident to complete it.
Embroidery kit for confident beginners
This embroidery kit is one we recommend for confident beginners who have done some simple sewing before, but the instructions are so good you'd be able to work it out even if you were a beginner!
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Printed sticking pieces
- Embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Printed postcard showing the final project
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary stocking DIY kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Stocking measures 31cm x 27cm
- Ideal for confident embroidery beginners
- The kit is packaged in our beautifully design envelope box, so it's perfect for gifting or for a stocking filler!