This simple embroidery kit was designed by Margo McDaid and was the first project in our Embroidery Subscription box, Hoop Club by Cotton Clara.
Included is everything you need to complete this kit, hoop, blue printed fabric, black thread, needle, instructions, wadding and a backing disc. The backing disc is something we're really proud of, it sits in the back of your hoop, concealing the back and making your work of art ready to hang as soon as you've finished! There is no messy finishing off the back here!
Packaged in our beautiful peach striped box this makes a perfect gift!
Embroidery kit for beginners
Stitched in a simple back stitch, this kit is great for beginners as it has a kind of free style quality to it! Just fill in the printed design with your stitches. We use a back stitch and a back stitch to complete the kit.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 20cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!