I've been inspired by vintage patch design for ages and think they transfer so well to embroidery hoop design. Stitch this simple kit as a reminder of the strangest most life-changing year any of us have probably ever experienced.
Embroidery kit for beginners
Lots of people have found a new love of embroidery this year, it's the perfect stay-at-home hobby, why not start with this kit? It's super simple and perfect for embroidery beginners because it uses just one simple stitch.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need is included in this kit including:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Ribbon to hang
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit colours
We offer this embroidery kit in 2 colour ways:
- Khaki green with white thread
- Oatmeal with black thread
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 16cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box
Show off your embroidery skills!
When you've finished your We Stayed Home embroidery kit, we'd love to see it! Why not share it with us on Instagram @cotton_clara.
Need some inspiration?
We're now running regular online embroidery tutorials and building a library of video tutorials to help you enjoy embroidery with others and improve at the same time. So whether you're an embroidery beginner or expert, there's something for everyone and we can't wait to see you there!