This Mog the cat design from Donna Wilson, sits alongside the Scamp the dog kit and Blah Blah Blah design. While super simple, don’t be fooled, this cool cat is going to look so good on your wall and provide you with serious satisfaction when you get it stitched up in an evening!
This kit is stitched in a black thread onto a cream fabric. It’s one we recommend for beginners, there are two simple stitches involved but we give you full instructions. The design is printed on to the fabric, ready for you to start stitching over it. It's a bit like drawing with thread.
Our packaging is so beautiful it’s all ready to gift! Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is the one we most recommend for beginners as it just uses one simple stitch, the back stitch and one colour embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 11cm in diameterCream Fabric with Black thread
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!