Catcalls really are the worst. Demonstrate your defiance by stitching this cheeky kit, inspired by vintage embroideries. Why not gift to a cat loving, catcall despising friend?
This kit is stitched in a burgundy thread onto a pink fabric. It’s one we recommend for confident beginners as it just uses a back stitch, but some of the areas are a bit more intricate than our simpler designs.
Our packaging is so beautiful it’s all ready to gift! Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is one we would recommend for a confident beginner as it just uses one simple stitch, but some areas are more detailed, and one colour embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 13cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!
- Pink Fabric with Burgundy thread