A symbol of hope and potential and future growth. Stitch this simple Acorn as part of our botanical series of hoops that go back to nature.
You can also find a bee, forget me not flower, a budgerigar and a robin pattern in this series of hoops.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This is a really simple kit, using one colour, so would be suitable for beginners/intermediate embroiderers - there are some intricate areas so it’s a bit trickier than some of our other kits.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 16cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!
- Sage Fabric with Khaki thread