I designed these with Easter in mind but apart from Easter I'm slightly obsessed with birds at the moment! You'll find loads of bird things in the store at the moment, you can compliment these birds with a pack of clip on feathery birds, your Easter tree will be so good!
These are very similar to the Dala Horses kit. The kit contains three wooden shapes, laser cut with all the holes you need ready to stitch the pattern, on the instructions that come enclosed! All the thread you need is included, and it's the softest cotton, really easy to work with as it doesn't separate or snag easily.
You also get your needle and string to hang your birds, either as a garland or 3 x separate decorations.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is the one we most recommend for beginners as it just uses one simple stitch, the back stitch and one colour embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Wooden shapes
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- String to hang
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Birds measure 12cm across at the widest part
- Ideal for embroidery beginners and children
- The embroidery kit is packaging in our beautifully designed envelope with a sticker designed to tell you exactly what's inside the kit
- Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic