This cheery budgerigar is stitched in red thread onto pink fabric. The design is printed onto the fabric so you just have to use a back stitch to fill in the pattern. This is a really simple kit, using one colour, so would be suitable for beginners/intermediate embroiderers - there are some intricate areas so it’s a bit trickier than some of our other kits.
Our packaging is so beautiful it’s all ready to gift! Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic.
You can also find a bee and a forget-me-knot pattern in this series of hoops!
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is the one we most recommend for beginners as it just uses one simple stitch, the back stitch and one colour embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 15cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!