We have collaborated with textile artist Donna Wilson on a collection of embroidery kits. This simple kit uses Donna's Blah Blah Blah design. Stitched in a split back stitch, this kit is great for beginners as it uses only one colour and one stitch. Practice your small stitches and enjoy the meditative aspect of stitching this repeat pattern.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This is a simple embroidery kit, using one colour, so would be suitable for beginners/intermediate embroiderers - there are some intricate areas so it’s a bit trickier than some of our other kits.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 20cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting
- Black thread on an off white background