For persevering, for being brave, for taking that risk, for just being you. You deserve a badge of honour!
This kit is stitched in a red thread onto a mint fabric. It’s one we recommend for beginners as it just uses a back stitch. The design is printed on to the fabric, ready for you to start stitching over it. It's a bit like drawing with thread.
This design is taken from the book Sisters Gonna Stitch, written by Chloe Hardisty of Cotton Clara, and you can find it here.
Our packaging is so beautiful it’s all ready to gift. Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is one we would recommend for a beginner as it just uses one simple stitch, and one colour embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 13cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!
- Mint Fabric with Red thread