After a couple of crazy years, I wanted to design something that tried to capture a moment. That feeling of the signs of spring coming, the world getting back to normal, and us all being together again - but also a nod to how we need to heal the division that has arisen out of the stress of the pandemic. A reminder to remember we are better together, stronger together and have more in common than we do differences.
You can customise this kit with the year, in line with our previous dated kits. Find the tutorial to do this here.
This kit comes in three different colour ways. It’s one we recommend for beginners as it just uses a simple back stitch and only uses one colour thread.
Our packaging is so beautiful it’s all ready to gift! Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is the one we most recommend for beginners as it just uses one simple stitch, the back stitch and one colour embroidery thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit colours
We offer this embroidery kit in 3 colour ways:
- Teal fabric with gold thread
- Sage fabric with black thread
- White fabric with bottle green thread
There really is one for everyone!
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 16cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!