If you’re looking for a simple sewing project that delivers an empowering message then this is for you! Inspired by the Suffragettes and the protest embroideries and banners that they produced, this embroidery will look great displayed as part of a gallery wall or propped up on a mantlepiece. This project will probably take you a couple of evenings to complete.
Embroidery kit for beginners
Lots of people have found a new love of embroidery this year, it's the perfect stay-at-home hobby, why not start with this kit? It's super simple and perfect for embroidery beginners because it uses just one simple stitch.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Thread pack
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall)
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 21cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box
- Available in pink with red and multi-coloured threads.