This colourful hand embroidery kit makes a fun, handmade project that lifts spirits and teaches you how to back stitch. The rainbow craft kit comes in five colour ways and makes a really special gift for someone who loves craft and making things.
The rainbow kit is designed to be simple, fun and satisfying to do, but also to look really good hanging up in your house when you’ve finished. I’ve lost track of the amount of ‘crafts’ my boys have made that have been swiftly recycled!
I’ve designed these kits for adults but children love them too. Remember children should always be supervised if making the kit. The needle isn’t sharp but they may need your help from time to time to thread the needle or sort out some knotted thread.
Embroidery Kit for beginners
The kit is a great beginner embroidery project and will brighten up any room once you have hung it with the string provided. These colourful rainbows make great additions to nursery rooms and so are a unique gift for expectant mums or new parents.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery threads in 5 different colours
- A 9.5cm x 11cm wooden board
- Hanging cord
Embroidery kit colours
We offer this embroidery kit in 5 colour ways:
- Rainbow 1 : Green, Brown, Pink, Mustard, Blue
- Rainbow 2: Peach, Red, Green, Mustard, Light Blue
- Rainbow 3: Mustard, Red, Lilac, Peach, Green
- Rainbow 4: Light Pink, Red, Mustard, Mint, Khaki
- Rainbow 5: Peach, Mustard, Pink, Orange, Brown
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery board kit
- Ideal for embroidery beginners and children
- This embroidery kit is packaged in our beautifully designed envelope with a sticker designed to tell show you exactly what’s in the kit
- Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable and contains no plastic