This humble bee is stitched in neon yellow thread onto a khaki green fabric or using orange thread onto white. The design is printed onto the fabric so you just have to use a back stitch to fill in the pattern.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This is a really simple kit, using one colour, so would be suitable for beginners/intermediate embroiderers - there are some intricate areas so it’s a bit trickier than some of our other kits.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit colours
We offer this embroidery kit in 2 colour ways:
- Khaki green printed fabric with neon yellow thread
- White printed fabric with orange thread
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 15cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box and ideal as a gift!
- Plus all of our packaging is fully recyclable, and contains no plastic.
You can also find a forget me not flower and a budgerigar pattern in this series of hoops!