I use this embroidery hoop stand and it's really helpful to have both hands free sometimes to get those tricky stitches right!
It's the perfect size to sit at a chair or sofa, and you can adjust the angle of the hoop and the height, using the two adjustable joints.
- Manufactured in Beech hardwood and made in the UK.
- Embroidery hoop not included
The stand is suitable for embroidery hoops, quilting hoops and rotating frames up to 18" or 24" leaving your hands free to work your needlecraft projects
- Features a 360 degree swivel head that also flips 180 degrees allowing you to check the back of your work quickly
- Easy to assemble and adjust
- The height can range anywhere from 50cm - 100cm