We're serious about encouraging you to take your dreams seriously. Since starting this business I'm SO convinced that it's not actually reaching the goal that makes you happy but it's having the dream and having something to work towards. That's what gives you that spring in your step and it's what gets me out of bed in the morning. So I couldn't resist designing a kit that emphasises this!
We are loving gingham at the moment and combined with this positive and hopeful phrase this kit is bound to encourage you once you've stitched it and it's on your wall.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get your creation up on the wall, the kit comes with it’s own backing disc that goes inside the back of your hoop when you have finished, with no glue and no fuss.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This kit is super simple, even for us! The design is printed onto the gingham fabric, so you can just trace around it with your stitches. The kit uses one simple stitch, a split stitch (one of my favourite). All of the techniques are clearly explained in the instructions.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 18cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!
- Cotton Clara kits are produced in the UK by a small team and packaged in beautiful recyclable packaging that is suitable for gifting.