Where is next on your travel wish list? Mine is Texas! I don't know why, I just am generally fascinated by America and I've never been to the south, so I've been stitching this and dreaming of seeing cacti in real life and drinking in the sun and cowboy culture. We've printed the design onto peachy pink fabric and given you a dark grey thread to stitch with.
Stitch your own souvenir from your travels, or make a point of manifesting a trip to the city of your dreams with our Maptote embroidery kit collaboration. We've created four place embroidery kits with Maptote including Paris, New York, London and Texas. There is lots of detail in these kits, so they will take patience, but they are perfectly suitable for beginners, using just two main stitches.
Embroidery kit for beginners
Embroidery is a great beginner craft, you can teach yourself using our detailed instructions. There are no complicated techniques, it's so simple to pick up. Stitch over the printed fabric, it's a bit like stitch by numbers.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Ribbon to hang
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit options
We offer this kit in 4 different cities:
- London Embroidery Kit
- Paris Embroidery Kit
- Texas Embroidery Kit
- New York Embroidery Kit
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 21cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box
- High quality cotton fabric printed in the UK and 100% cotton embroidery thread
- Peach Cotton with dark grey thread