This kit is detailed, but don't be deceived, it's really easy to complete. Your fabric has already been digitally printed with the design, so you can start straight away. You'll only need to use one simple stitch (back stitch) to complete the kit, leaving you free to enjoy the meditative benefits of stitching!
The design by Rebecca Strickson was inspired by the Suffragette banners of the past and carries a strong message for women and girls today.
Containing everything you need to complete this hoop, you could stitch this for yourself or a gift.
I pride myself in keeping all my kits really simple, there are no difficult techniques or processes. Once you've stitched the hoop, a backing disc is included for you to neatly slot in the back and give you a nice neat finish.
Embroidery kit for beginners
This embroidery hoop kit is the one we would recommend for beginners as it just uses one simple stitch, the back stitch.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit (apart from a pair of scissors) is included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Backing disc (making it super easy to finish off and hang on your wall).
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the UK
- Embroidery hoop measures 20cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged in our striped box, so it's perfect for gifting!